Couer de Terre
Founded in 1998 by Lisa and Scott Neal in what is now the McMinnville. Utilizing strictly organic practices from our inception, we work with our ecosystem to craft wines that reflect the time and place from where they come. We utilize latest technology such as drone imaging and gps guided farming to grow great fruit, then use minimalist handling in winery to allow it to be the star.
In the winery, we have a fully carbon neutral footprint by utilizing biofuels in the vineyard and solar panel for electric generation.
Our vineyard has both sedimentary and volcanic origin soils, multiple slopes and steep elevations that allow a diverse palate of wines that come from our vineyard.
- Year founded: 1998
- Number of bottles produced: 60.000
- In charge of winemaking: Scott Neal
- In charge of vineyard management: Lisa & Scott Neal
- Name of Company contact: Scott Neal
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +1-503-883-4111
- Website: https://cdtvineyard.com
21000 SW Eagle Point RoadMcMinnville97128 OregonUSA