Founded officially in 2000 with their first vineyard acquisition, tucked at the eastern edge of the Russian River Valley, just south of Healdsburg, Merriam Vineyards has just become one of the region’s loveliest places to settle in and taste, in one of an array of gracious new spaces around the winery and grounds.
With an extensive landscape, the Merriam family owns a total of 50 estate acres and farms 9 different varieties with CCOF and CCSW certifications, demonstrating their long term commitment to the land and environment.
Their commitment to Bordeaux and Burgundian varieties reflects the foundations of elegant and balanced wine profiles that started founders Peter and Diana on their journey to becoming winery owners, almost 25 years ago.
- Number of bottles produced: 30.000
- In charge of winemaking: William Weese
- In charge of vineyard management: Steve Domenichelli
- Name of Company contact: Evan Merriam
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: +1 707 433 4032
- Website: https://www.merriamvineyards.com
11650 Los Amigos Road
Healdsburg, 95448 CA