Based in the town of Sonoma, Sojourn Cellars is a highly acclaimed winery specializing in the production of artisan Pinot noir, Chardonnay and Cabernet Sauvignon wines.
We source fruit from celebrated vineyards in both Sonoma and Napa Counties, and we help direct farming operations to assure that our grapes are produced using world-class growing techniques.
We consistently produce remarkable wines with a hands-off natural winemaking style that showcases the character and personality of the individual vineyards
Sojourn feels passionate about creating high-quality wines and always being accessible to the people who buy and enjoy our wines.
Sojourn offers seated tastings in a casual, yet sophisticated environment and prides itself on always putting the customer first.
- Year founded: 2001
- Number of bottles produced: 114.000
- In charge of winemaking: Erich Bradley
- In charge of vineyard management: Erich Bradley
- Name of Company contact: Sherrie Perkovich
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +1.707.933.9753
- Website: https://Sojourncellars.com
585 First Street WestSonoma95476 CaliforniaUSA