Founded in 2000, we have two wineries, one situated in the scenic Fraser Valley and the other on the picturesque Naramata Bench in Canada’s premier wine region, the Okanagan Valley.
Our winery is named after the historic community of south Langley, who’s original name in the late 1800s was “Township 7”.
At Township 7 it’s about quality wine. Our winemaker carefully selects specific sites fortheir unique and diverse characteristics.
Our fine wines are made in small lots and reflect the special terroir of each vineyard, this is expressed in the wine’s complexity of flavours.
- Number of bottles produced: 144.000
- In charge of winemaking: Mary Mcdermott
- In charge of vineyard management: Declan McDonald
- Name of Company contact: Trevor Allen
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: +1 250 770 1743
- Website: https://township7.com
Township 7 Vineyards & Winery
1450 McMillan Ave.