We started our Acquiesce venture late in life. After years of living a corporate lifestyle, raising 3 boys and relocating to 5 different states plus living in Europe for a while, we found a peaceful home on an 18 acre property with a vineyard and 100 year old barn.
While living in Portland, Oregon, Rodney having just traveled through 10 countries in 10 days was listening to K.D. Lang’s “Acquiesce” and said, “One day, we are going to have a property and we’ll call it Acquiesce” . . . oh really? Where will this property be? “I don’t know, but we’ll be surrounded by land, watch the sunrise and sunset and we’ll be very happy there.”
And here we are, living a great life, making world class wines and “surrendering” to the vines.
- Number of bottles produced: 43.000
- In charge of winemaking: Susan Tipton
- In charge of vineyard management: Aaron Shinn
- Name of Company contact: Susan Tipton
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: +1 209 333 6102
- Website: https://www.acquiescevineyards.com
222353 N Tretheway Rd
Acampo 95220 CA - USA