Alma de Cattleya
Bibiana’s philosophy on crafting extraordinary wines is apparent in Alma de Cattleya. Her commitment to the highest quality is evident in every sip, and she knows that a fantastic wine can be had at an accessible price.
The goal of Alma wines is to represent the purity of the varietals of their specific viticultural area.
From rich reds to lush pinks and crisp whites, Alma wines are bright and cheerful.
They are tied to each season and reflect the bountiful harvest found in farmer’s markets in her surroundings of Sonoma County and all-around California.
- Year founded: 2012
- Number of bottles produced: 60.000
- In charge of winemaking: Bibiana González Rave
- In charge of vineyard management: Bibiana González Rave
- Name of Company contact: Bibiana González Rave
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +1.888.597.2297
- Website: https://adcwines.com
607 Martin Avenue - Suite 111
94928 Rohnert Park