Angeleno Wine Company
Our pride and joy is a small vineyard an hour north of Los Angeles outside a small town called Agua Dulce. It is farmed by Juan Alonso, a visionary who planted an array of lesser known Spanish grape varietals from his native Galicia.
There are no words to articulate the stunning beauty of the vineyard in the early morning during harvest. It is still cold enough to see your breath and you need to wear gloves, even though it's summer.
Juan is the heart and soul of Angeleno. We consider him Angeleno’s real winemaker, as the character of his vineyard is what shines through in our wines. We are eager for harvest so we can see Juan again. \"You don't have to go to France,\" Juan says. \"We can make as good a wine as anybody.\"
- Year founded: 2015
- Number of bottles produced: 24.000
- In charge of winemaking: Jasper Dickson
- In charge of vineyard management: Juan Alonso
- Name of Company contact: Amy Luftig Viste and Jasper Dickson
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: n/d
- Website: https://angelenowine.com
1646 N Spring Street