Our winery was founded in 1989 by my mother, Martha Bannister. It was one of the first female owned wineries in the United States. My mom was the winemaker until 2013 when she had to retire because of complications from Lyme disease.
I changed careers then to keep the family label going. I continued to make Pinot Noir, Chardonnay and Zinfandel, which had been my mom's favorites, but also added skin fermented Riesling, Scheurebe and a sagneé rose.
We only produce about one thousand cases per vintage, with a focus on working with unique vineyards for traditional and non-traditional varietals.
- Number of bottles produced: 9.600
- In charge of winemaking: Brook Bannister
- In charge of vineyard management: Brook Bannister
- Name of Company contact: Brook Bannister
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: +1 707 387 0124
- Website: https://bannisterwines.com
101 Grant Ave Unit G