brick & mortar
Founded in 2011, brick & mortar focuses on single-vineyard Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Syrah, from select high-elevation Napa, Sonoma, and Mendocino vineyards. Since our beginning, we have expanded our production, adding methode champenoise sparkling, vin pétillant-style rosé, and a successful line of canned wines. Our wines are elegant, balanced, and food-friendly.
Like the great European wineries, we believe that the best wines express a unique time and place. So we let each of our distinct Napa Valley, Sonoma Coast, and Mendocino Ridge vineyards speak for themselves, with minimal intervention. We pick early, ferment with native yeasts, and use oak and sulfur judiciously, resulting in low-alcohol wines of grace and finesse.
- Number of bottles produced: 120.000
- In charge of winemaking: Matt Iaconis
- Name of Company contact: Alexis Iaconis
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +1 707 806 0250
- Website: https://www.brickandmortarwines.com/
brick & mortar wines
25 Healdsburg Avenue
Healdsburg, CA 95448