We are making small to Estate grown Pinot Noirs. We are happy to share with you our Estate grown Magna Porcum (Big Pig) Pinot Noir from the Green Valley of Russian River Valley. This is a very limited release each year. We make approximately 400 cases a year.
Craig the former winegrower/winemaker with Keefer Ranch and Keefer Ranch Wines. He managed the vineyard and crafted a single vineyard Pinot Noir that, among the other notable wines from the property, helped gain the vineyard great recognition among Pinot Noir fans near and far.
Alan Campbell a Sonoma County native and local photographer/cinematographer focused for the past 27 years on capturing the beauty and romance of wine country, all the while trying his hand at DIY projects that captured his attention and imagination; gardener, farmer, winemaker and winegrower starting in 2006.
- Year founded: 2006
- Number of bottles produced: 4.800
- In charge of winemaking: Craig Strehlow
- In charge of vineyard management: Alan Campbell
- Name of Company contact: Alan Campbell
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +1 707 328 4568
- Website: https://www.camlowcellars.com
3115 Sullivan RdSebastopolCalifornia 95472 USA