CCGP Scottie Boy Wines
At the Central Coast Group Project (CCGP), the goal is simple: we hope our love of wine, generosity of spirit and humble efforts in the cellar fully translate to your glass, transporting you, if only for a sip, to the golden age.
CCGP is a boutique producer of fine wines located in Santa Barbara County. Committed to excellence, we source only the highest quality fruit from local, world-class vineyards that farm organically and/or sustainably to our particular specifications. In the cellar, we take a natural approach, using modern means to enhance ancient techniques that gently build flavor, structure, texture and balance from the grapes themselves. Specializing in small lot, vigilantly handcrafted Syrah and Grenache based red wines, we endeavor to express the cooler climes, unique soils and exceptional vineyard sites of our Central Coast with super-Cali typicity, purity & inimitable style.
- Year founded: 2012
- Number of bottles produced: 12.000
- In charge of winemaking: Scott Sampler
- In charge of vineyard management: n/d
- Name of Company contact: Scott Sampler
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +1-805-874-2316
- Website: https://ccgpwines.com
53 Industrial WayBuellton93427 CaliforniaUSA