Donelan Family Wines
We are a small, boutique Sonoma winery producing Syrah, Grenache, Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Roussanne and Viognier. We have elected to prize quality over all other factors. Simply put, we think wine should taste great — with every vintage and every grape, this is our ultimate priority and our greatest motivation.
We believe that the best wines are not made but discovered. We take pride in harnessing the greatest qualities and natural variations in a vineyard and a variety. We make wine with patience, embracing the mystery of what nature gives us.
- Year founded: 2008
- Number of bottles produced: 72.000
- In charge of winemaking: David Milner
- In charge of vineyard management: David Milner & Mark Greenspan
- Name of Company contact: Cushing Donelan
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: +1.707.591.0782
- Website: https://www.donelanwines.com
3352-D Coffey Lane
Santa Rosa, CA 95403USA