Brothers John and Steve Dragonette and close friend Brandon Sparks-Gillis founded Dragonette Cellars in 2005 after having worked together at a renowned wine shop in Los Angeles. Their shared passion for great wine brought them to wild, windy and remote northern Santa Barbara County where they spent the next several years seeking out extraordinary, cool-climate vineyards and dedicating themselves to careful, patient, minimalist winemaking.
As vignerons, they have committed themselves, above all else, to the mindful farming of precise blocks in exceptional vineyards for low yields and high quality and to the shepherding of these grapes into wines of purity, complexity and balance.
Given the remarkable climatic and soil diversity in Santa Barbara County, Dragonette Cellars produces small lots of Pinot Noir, Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay and Syrah of interest and distinction.
- Number of bottles produced: 72.000
- In charge of winemaking: All Three Owners
- In charge of vineyard management: All Three Owners
- Name of Company contact: Brandon Sparks-Gillis
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: +1 805 693 0077
- Website: https://dragonettecellars.com/
2445 Alamo Pintado Ave
CA 93441 USA