FEL Wines produces Pinot Noir, Chardonnay and Pinot Gris from the Anderson Valley and the Sonoma Coast.
Meticulously crafted by Winemaker Ryan Hodgins, FEL also features a unique portfolio of vineyard designate wines, including both Pinot Noir and Chardonnay from our estate Savoy Vineyard. The letters in FEL represent Florence Elsie Lede, founder Cliff Lede’s mother, a home winemaker who provided the early inspiration for Cliff’s love of wine.
Growing up in Alberta, Canada, Cliff remembers the tulip as signifying the end of winter, bringing with it a freshness and excitement of warmer days ahead.
The FEL Wines label, featuring an illustration of an opening tulip, is a tribute to Florence’s passion for gardening.
- Year founded: 2009
- Number of bottles produced: 120.000
- In charge of winemaking: Ryan Hodgins
- In charge of vineyard management: Ryan Hodgins
- Name of Company contact: Katie Collopy, Jarvis Communications
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +1 707-944-8642
- Website: https://http://www.felwines.com
1473 Yountville Cross RoadYountville94599 CaliforniaUSA