Field Recordings is winemaker Andrew Jones’ personal catalog of the people and places he values most. Our wines are all about the flavor — with none of the pretension.
Spending his days as a vine nursery fieldman planning and planting vineyards for farmers all over California, Andrew is sometimes offered small lots of their best fruit on the side. Having stood in just about every vineyard on the Central Coast, he’s all about finding those underdogs with untapped potential. As friendships are made and opportunities are embraced, Andrew produces small quantities of soulful wine from these unusual, quiet vineyards.
We offer single-vineyard wines with a sense of place and personality, as well as delightful blends under our Wonderwall and Fiction projects. These bottles are good enough to save for a special occasion … but we’re a laidback crew, so don’t feel bad about putting one back on a Tuesday night.
- Year founded: 2007
- Number of bottles produced: 240.000
- In charge of winemaking: Andrew Jones
- In charge of vineyard management: Andrew Jones
- Name of Company contact: Andrew Jones
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +1-805-235-0072
- Website: https://www.fieldrecordingswine.com
3070 Limestone Way
Paso Robles, CA