Flying Goat Cellars
Flying Goat Cellars, an urban winery located in Lompoc, will celebrate it’s 20th harvest this year.
Winemaker Norm Yost has almost 40 years in the industry, working as winemaker in Napa, Sonoma, Oregon and Australia before arriving in Santa Barbara County in 1998.
Yost launched the first sparkling wine program in the SB county in 2005. He now offers five expressions of méthode champenoise handcrafted sparkling wine produced in-house. He’s also recognized for his elegant vineyard designated Pinots from Santa Maria Valley and Sta. Rita Hills AVAs.
Look for Flying Goat's 20th anniversary barrel select Pinot Noir to be released later this year.
- Year founded: 2000
- Number of bottles produced: 27.600
- In charge of winemaking: Norm Yost
- In charge of vineyard management: Norm Yost
- Name of Company contact: Norm Yost, Kate Griffith
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +1 805-736-9032
- Website: https://flyinggoatcellars.com
1520 E. Chestnut Court. Unit ALompoc93436 CaliforniaUSA