Four Lanterns Winery is a family owned and operated boutique winery that produces estate Rhône, Bordeaux & Spanish style wines in Paso Robles, California. Our 35 acre property rests on West Highway 46, in the formidable Willow Creek AVA. The Gleason’s home property resides in the Templeton Gap AVA and is home to their Bordeaux and Spanish varietals. Four Lanterns capitalizes on the region’s hot days, cool nights, and calcareous soil to make balanced, approachable, and delicious wines. Before creating Four Lanterns, Steve and Jackie had been visiting Paso Robles for thirty years.
Steve worked in institutional money management, while Jackie worked as a Physical Therapist. Launching Four Lanterns Winery satisfied a desire to leave the corporate world behind and start their own business together, with the winery's name honoring their four daughters. Together they celebrate their fine wine, family, friends & the Paso community and welcome you to share in their welcoming community at Four Lanterns Winery.
- Number of bottles produced: 2.000
- In charge of winemaking: Steve Gleason
- In charge of vineyard management: Jason Yeager
- Name of Company contact: Steve Gleason
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +1 949 300 5437
- Website: https://fourlanternswinery.com
Four Lanterns Winery
2485 W Hwy 46