Garden Creek Vineyards
Garden Creek Ranch Vineyards & Winery is a dedicated partnership by husband and wife, Justin Miller & Karin Warnelius-Miller – the winegrowers and winemakers of their handcrafted wines. Winegrowing 75-acres of vineyards since 1969 and producing wines since 2001, their commitment lies in their land. With a focus on their intriguing soils, the marine climate, variations in the clonal variations and patience to craft small production Cabernet Sauvignon and Chardonnay, their wines are grown, produced and bottled on their property in Alexander Valley. Their wines are exclusively shared at their winery by appointment only.
By 1976, we had saved enough to purchase our first 20-acres north of Geyserville in Alexander Valley. A beautiful head-pruned vineyard of 60-year-old Italian field blended vines. In the old days, the blend was made in the vineyard. We made our first wine that very year.
- Year founded: 1969
- Number of bottles produced: 19.200
- In charge of winemaking: Karin and Justin Warnelius Miller
- In charge of vineyard management: Karin and Justin Warnelius Miller
- Name of Company contact: Karin Warnelius-Miller
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: +1 707 433-8345
- Website: https://gardencreekvineyards.com