We are a family owned and operated winery founded in 2003 in Lompoc, California. Each year we grow and produce exceptional Syrah, Pinot Noir, and Chardonnay from our 5 acre estate vineyard, The Joy Fantastic. The vineyard site is located at the western edge of the Sta. Rita Hills AVA in Santa Barbara County. We developed and planted this certified organic vineyard in 2014.
We developed and planted this certified organic vineyard in 2014.
We also work with select growers and purchase grapes to produce Holus Bolus Syrah and Roussanne, and Genuine Risk, a Cabernet Sauvignon-Cabernet Franc blend from a single vineyard in Los Olivos.
Our cellars are located in a warehouse at the Lompoc Wine Ghetto, just an hour north of Santa Barbara, California.
- Year founded: 2003
- Number of bottles produced: 30.000
- In charge of winemaking: Peter Hunken
- In charge of vineyard management: Amy Christine
- Name of Company contact: Peter Hunken
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +1-805-637-1005
- Website: https://www.thejoyfantastic.com
129 South G StLompoc93436 CaliforniaUSA