Idlewild was founded in 2012 by 4th generation vintner Sam Bilbro as a dream to produce varietals that originate in Italy's Piedmont in the hills of Northern California. That dream has grown faster than could have been imagined from less than 700 cases to 7000 cases in 10 years.
The wines are made with respect for tradition and varietal using minimal intervention. Over the years, Idlewild has grown to manage Fox Hill Vineyards, Lost Hills Ranch (our estate vineyard), and Rancho Coda; a total of 160 acres have been converted to organic and regenerative practices and evolved to have a diverse selection of mainly Italian varietals at our direction.
- Number of bottles produced: 7.000
- In charge of winemaking: Sam Bilbro
- In charge of vineyard management: Sam Bilbro
- Name of Company contact: Sam Bilbro
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +1 707 385 9410
- Website: https://www.idlewildwines.com
132 Plaza St