Inman Family Wines
The alchemy of the elements created our beautiful and unique estate vineyard, Olivet Grange. Winemaker Kathleen Inman brings a \"sixth sense\" to the creation of unique blends, elegant to the palate.
As a third-generation Napa Valley native, it’s no surprise that Kathleen developed an interest in wine. However, it wasn’t until she attended a wine tasting seminar as a college student at UC Santa Barbara that she took an active interest in her revered grape: Pinot Noir. When she returned home to Napa in the summer before her junior year, she took a job at Napa Creek Winery, which was a small startup winery on the Silverado Trail.
At Napa Creek Winery, she had the opportunity to lead tours and perform various tasks in the cellar. This video shows that her love of gardening began at an early age when she helped her father in their home garden and her grandmother in her garden and orchard.
- Year founded: 2002
- Number of bottles produced: 60.000
- In charge of winemaking: Kathleen Inman
- In charge of vineyard management: Kathleen Inman
- Name of Company contact: Kathleen Inman
- Email: Kathleen@inmanfamilywines.com
- Telephone: +1 707-293-9576
- Website: https://www.inmanfamilywines.com
3900 Piner Road
Santa Rosa, CA 95401