Irvine & Roberts Vineyards
Irvine & Roberts Vineyards is a family-owned estate vineyard and winery in Ashland, Oregon at the southern extent of the Rogue Valley, AVA.
Positioned at the confluence of two distinct mountain ranges, our high-elevation vineyards are layered with complex sedimentary soils and influenced by winds from the Cascade mountains. Intent on the sincere articulation of our vineyard sites, we practice fastidious farming and production methods while maintaining our commitment to ecological sustainability.
Always striving for excellence, our principal focus is to create thoughtful Pinot Noir and Chardonnay of true character and geographical identity.
- Year founded: 2007
- Number of bottles produced: 72.000
- In charge of winemaking: Vince Vidrine
- In charge of vineyard management: Vince Vidrine
- Name of Company contact: Dionne Irvine
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +1.541.482.9383
- Website: https://www.irvinerobertsvineyards.com
1614 Emigrant Creek Rd.97520 AshlandOregonUSA