Jason Stephens Wines
It all started when a teenage kid was the designated driver for his family going wine tasting in Napa, CA. It was then, that Jason Goelz, future owner and winemaker, fell in love with the industry. After receiving one of the first minors in Wine and Viticulture at Cal Poly SLO, Jason had a dream of entering the wine industry.
After college he worked in the corporate/tech world, but continued building on his dreams by making wine in a friend’s basement. After making a major career change and taking some risks, he eventually achieved his goal and opened the doors to Jason-Stephens Winery on October 2008.
Jason–Stephens is Silicon Valley’s winery. Husband and wife team Jason and Janu Goelz bring a fun, hip approach to their limited JS releases of traditional Bordeaux varietals and their Silicon Valley Wine Company “Tech Series” labels. Jason-Stephens’ popular tasting room is open daily and is located just minutes south of San Jose’s tech centers.
- Year founded: 2002
- Number of bottles produced: 144.000
- In charge of winemaking: Jason Goelz
- In charge of vineyard management: Jason Goelz
- Name of Company contact: Jason Goelz
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +1408 846 8463
- Website: https://www.jstephens.com
6500 Brem Lane95020 GilroyCaliforniaUSA