Keller Estate started in 1989 when Arturo and Deborah planted the first 13 acres of Chardonnay, soon after 6 acres of Pinot Noir followed and Ana joined the family effort in 1998 with the mindset to start producing wines. Keller Estate Winery began making wine in 2000 and is 100% estate. Our mission is to produce wines that reflect our unique terroir.
The uniqueness comes from the windy Petaluma Gap site and from the intense minerality found on the property. Crafting wines that as food friendly is the always the guiding light as we gently take the fruit from the vineyard to the bottle.
We are moving towards biodynamic practices as we have realized that integrating our farm holistically is the only way to ensure our ranch will be passed to the next generation and that we can continue to farm for generations to come.
Our focus in establishing the Petaluma Gap comes from the need to help define the Sonoma Coast for both trade and consumers.
- Year founded: 2000
- Number of bottles produced: 36.000
- In charge of winemaking: Julien Teichmann
- In charge of vineyard management: Nehin Montes
- Name of Company contact: Ana Keller
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +1707 765 2117
- Website: https://www.kellerestate.com
5875 Lakeville Hwy94954 PetalumaCaliforniaUSA