The Larsen Projekt
The summer leading up to my 50th birthday we went to France. It took that long to finally get there.
The trip included Laura, Skylar and me as well as neighbors from two households on our street.
We saw lots, walked a great deal, eat amazing food, but one of the most wonderful moments we experienced was a fountain-side café in Aix en Provence that placed buckets of rosé in te fountain for service.
Upon seeing it, we wowed to go for lunch, right after we found our apartment and dropped off our luggage. After a couple of blocks and four flight of narrow and steep stairs up to our pad we headed back and lounged, sipped and laughed at a bistro table in a courtyard next to the very fountain Laura drew for our Provence inspired rosé.
- Year founded: 2016
- Number of bottles produced: 6.000
- In charge of winemaking: N.D.
- In charge of vineyard management: N.D.
- Name of Company contact: Robert Larsen
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +1 707 799 6775
- Website: https://www.thelarsenprojekt.com
1715 Wright St.Santa RosaCa 95404 USA