The Winery born in An L.A. Garage.
From our humble beginnings in a South Los Angeles garage, we’ve always had a clear mission: to be California’s first and best rosé winery.
But having no family background in Napa, and zero experience as winemakers, there was only one way to approach this; as our punk-rock forebears would have: with three-chords and a dream. So we bought some books, built a cold room in the garage, and put a bunch of wine gear on our credit cards.
After a few years of learning the ropes we decided we were ready to take our rough-around-the-edges wine show on the road and so launched our first commercial vintage in 2016.
- Year founded: 2013
- Number of bottles produced: 6.000
- In charge of winemaking: N.D.
- In charge of vineyard management: N.D.
- Name of Company contact: Jason Martin
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +1 646 3300019
- Website: https://www.lawineproject.com
5452 Weatherford Dr.Los Angeles Ca 90008USA