Our Oregon Pinot Noir comes from our small 20.9 acre vineyard near the town of Yamhill, Oregon, in the Yamhill-Carlton District. Our winemaking style is minimalist, taking advantage of the profound flavors produced by this unique Pinot Noir vineyard.
We produce Pinot Noir under three labels all of which are comprised of entirely estate grown fruit. Our first Pinot Noir is called LeNez and represents the entire vineyard and each of our five clones. The second Pinot Noir is called Lenné Estate and is a barrel selection of the finest wine from our estate each vintage. Finally, in great vintages, we produce our finest wine called cinq élus, a blend of the best barrel from each of our five clonal blocks. All of our wines are from low yields and are minimally handled in the winery.
We also produce some classic two-clone blends, along with several single clonal selections under the Lenné Estate label.
- Year founded: 2000
- Number of bottles produced: 19.200
- In charge of winemaking: Steve Lutz
- In charge of vineyard management: Steve Lutz
- Name of Company contact: Steve Lutz
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +1.503.319.6301
- Website: https://lenneestate.com
18760 NE Laughlin RoadYamhill Oregon97148 USA