In a previous life I was immersed in the art and culture of the music industry, writing and producing in Los Angeles when a different muse caught my eye in the form of the seductive Pinot Noir, drawing me into the artistry of winemaking. After several years at various wineries such as Clos du Bois, Assistant Winemaker at Armida and Winemaker at Dutcher Crossing, I decided now to honor my muse with a creation all my own: L’Objet Wines.
My philosophy on winemaking is really very simple. I pursue the finest vineyards and fruit, turning away grapes I believe would require too much manipulation. I believe that the vineyard should do the talking and I am the steward for it’s voice. I am sure you will find the quality of the grapes, the vineyards and this wine will speak for itself.
- Year founded: 2008
- Number of bottles produced: 8.400
- In charge of winemaking: Dan Glover
- In charge of vineyard management: Dan Glover
- Name of Company contact: Dan Glover
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +17072353153
- Website: https://www.lobjetwines.com
1257 Humboldt St.95404 Santa RosaCaliforniaUSA