The company is owned and operated by Erica and Kim Crawford, experienced vintners from New Zealand.
Loveblock is Estate grown from its 4 different properties in NZ. Loveblock Farm is a certified organic farm with grapes and cattle beef as commercial ventures.
The rest of The first vineyards were purchased in 2002 and 2004 to supply the Kim Crawford brand (which was sold in 2006) in Marlborough, and 2008 in Central Otago.
Loveblock Farm is a certified organic farm with grapes and cattle beef as commercial ventures. The rest of the estate vineyards as accredited by Sustainable Winegrowing New Zealand (SWNZ). Our aim is to eventually migrate all vineyards to organics
The Loveblock brand was launched in 2013 and has garnered acclaim in NZ, the US and Canada where it is sold.
The vineyards are some of the oldest in the Awatere Valley and at elevation - growing grapes in places and soils that have not been done before.
- Year founded: 2012
- Number of bottles produced: 300.000
- In charge of winemaking: Kim Crawford
- In charge of vineyard management: Erica Crawford
- Name of Company contact: Erica Crawford
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +64 9 365 1471
- Website: https://http://loveblockwine.com
Waterloo Quadrant n.201010 AucklandAucklandNew Zealand