Matt Parish Wines
After 25 years passionately crafting and creating some of the world’s largest and most revered brands, acclaimed international winemaker and consultant Matt Parish launched the Matt Parish® label in 2012. Winemaker-driven and all about approachability, pleasure, and discovery, the range includes vibrant rosés, delicate and delicious Pinot Noirs, and richly textured Cabernet Sauvignons from Sonoma, Anderson Valley, and Napa. Matt also loves making whathe calls "diamonds in the rough" - wines from California’s El Dorado and Contra Costa Counties,Spain’s Montsant, and Portugal’s Douro.
Matt’s wines have received numerous 90+ ratings and other accolades, and in 2017, he was named Winemaker of the Year. Matt is hands-on at everystep of the winemaking process and shares this experience from grape to glass with his loyal following through social media.
- Number of bottles produced: 1.200.000
- In charge of winemaking: Matt Parish
- In charge of vineyard management: Matt Parish
- Name of Company contact: Customer Happiness Team
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: +1800 673 4718
- Website: https://us.nakedwines.com/producers/matt-parish
Matt Parish Wine
Sonoma Highway 8450
California 95452 USA