Metrick wines is my personal laboratory for exploring wine. I import small production Spanish wines and have a label of sherries called Alexander Jules, and working with producers 5000 miles away, needed an outlet for exploration closer to home, thus created Metrick.
The collection is from cool climate vineyards, where I feel the grapes are well suited to their sites to produce elegant, aromatically complex, food friendly wines.
Metrick was my grandmother’s maiden name and Jules is my middle name. Alexander Jules (my sherries and import company) and Metrick are my brands, but I just go by Alex.
- Year founded: 2015
- Number of bottles produced: 3.600
- In charge of winemaking: Alex Russan
- In charge of vineyard management: Team Russan
- Name of Company contact: Alex Russan
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: +1 3102106950
- Website: https://www.metrickwines.com
Roark or EsfuerzoP.O. Box 937Los Alamos93440 California USA