In 1992, we were captivated by the view (hence Notre Vue), as we stood atop a ridge overlooking 710 acres of breathtaking, rolling hills of Sonoma County countryside. This incredible landscape forged over eons would one day fulfill our vision as the Notre Vue Estate. We have established an agrarian heritage through thoughtful determination.
The estate vineyards are tenderly cared for and are the foundation for our wines that are made with low intervention techniques and from the 16 varietals grown on the property which straddles both the Russian River and Chalk Hills AVA's.
Preserving the natural beauty of the land has always been at the heart of our vision. For this reason, the estate includes 350 acres of protected open space land, preserving the beauty of Notre Vue Estate for generations to come. This synergy creates a harmony that supports the abundant wildlife as well as the natural flora and fauna.
- Number of bottles produced: 60.000
- In charge of winemaking: Alex Holman
- In charge of vineyard management: Patrick Hamilton
- Name of Company contact: Alex Holman
- Email: info@notrevueestate
- Telephone: +1 707 433 4050
- Website: https://www.notrevueestate.com
Notre Vue Estate
11010 Estate Lane
Windsor, CA 95492