Ramey Wine Cellars
Ramey Wine Cellars was founded in 1996 by David Ramey and his wife Carla. After sixteen years making wine in Sonoma County, and firmly establishing Matanzas Creek and Chalk Hill wineries in the marketplace, David crossed the Mayacamas to spend six years in the Napa Valley--first as VP-Winemaker for Dominus Estate and project manager for the construction of their new winery; then helping Leslie Rudd reshape the Girard Winery into Rudd Oakville.
In 2014, David & Carla founded Sidebar Cellars, which adheres to the same quality winemaking at Ramey Wine Cellars while producing wines that are of different varietals (Kerner, Sauvignon Blanc, Zinfandel, etc.). These wines are also meant to be consumed when they are young and fresh.
To make great wines, David takes chances, often harvesting his grapes at the last possible moment. The resulting wines are praised among colleagues, consumers and the media alike. Most importantly, they are the wines David dreams of brought to graceful, delicious life.
- Year founded: 1996
- Number of bottles produced: 390.000
- In charge of winemaking: David Ramey
- In charge of vineyard management: Redwood Empire Vineyard Management (for Westside Farms) Oak Knoll Farming (for Pedregal Vineyard)
- Name of Company contact: Katie Collopy, Jarvis Communications
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +1.707.433.0870
- Website: https://http://www.rameywine.com/
202 Haydon Street95448 HealdsburgCaliforniaUSA