Nestled in the heart of Los Angeles sits a 102-year-old gem belonging to the Riboli family: San Antonio Winery.
Inspired by four generations of family and patrons, the winery has become the foundation of Riboli Family Wine Estates, a global industry leader with wine production facilities across California and Italy.
Creating award-winning wines for centuries takes passion, perseverance, patience, and character – everything you find in the people and history of the Riboli family.
In November, Wine Enthusiast Magazine, one of the most acclaimed wine publications in the United States, named Riboli Family of San Antonio Winery, as 2018's American Winery of the Year!
- Year founded: 1917
- Number of bottles produced: n/d
- In charge of winemaking: Arnaud Debons
- In charge of vineyard management: Lee Alegre
- Name of Company contact: Anthony Riboli
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: +1.323.223.1401
- Website: https://www.riboliwines.com
737 Lamar Street90031 Los Angeles (CA)USA