Established in 1980, Rombauer Vineyards produces distinctive wines crafted to bring joy to the table. Our winery was founded by Koerner and Joan Rombauer, whose appreciation for wine and the pleasure it brings stems from Koerner's great aunt, Irma Rombauer, author of the internationally renowned Joy of Cooking.
We embrace traditional and cutting-edge practices in the winery and in our sustainably farmed vineyards.
Visit our St. Helena winery to enjoy critically acclaimed Chardonnay, Cabernet Sauvignon, Zinfandel, Merlot and Sauvignon Blanc. Our winery features a porch with stunning views, a beautiful garden with picnic tables and caves available for exploring by tour.
- Year founded: 1980
- Number of bottles produced: 3.240.000
- In charge of winemaking: Richie Allen
- In charge of vineyard management: Richie Allen
- Name of Company contact: Heather Rehnberg
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: +1 800.622.2206
- Website: https://www.rombauer.com
3522 Silverado Trail North
St. Helena, CA 94574USA