Sans Wine Co
Started in 2015 by husband/wife team, Jake Stover and Gina Schober, Sans Wine Co. was the first domestic producer to make single vineyard, variety and vintage specific natural wines, packaged in cans. They started with 3 canned wines and now produce 7 different single vineyard wines. They released their first bottled wine, a Mendocino Carignan, in January 2021.
All fruit is sourced from organically farmed vineyards in Lake and Mendocino counties, and Sans Wine Co. also leased a Rutherford Riesling vineyard for 3 years, and still leases a small Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon vineyard. They are still the first and only producer to offer a single vineyard, organically farmed Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon, packaged in a can
- Number of bottles produced: 108.000
- In charge of winemaking: Jake Stower
- In charge of vineyard management: Jake Stower
- Name of Company contact: Gina Schiber
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: +1 510 734 8944
- Website: https://sanswineco.com
Sans Wine Co.
2127 Eva Street
Napa CA 94559