We started making wine in our 2ndfloor, white-carpeted apartment in 2008 on Sweetzer Avenue in West Hollywood. In 2013 we became a bonded winery and moved our production to a commercial facility. We focus on Pinot Noir and Chardonnay sourced from the Sta. Rita Hills and Santa Maria Valley in Santa Barbara County.
We also search out great vineyards with other varietals, such as Grenache, Syrah, Dornfelder, and Sauvignon Blanc.
We opened our tasting room in Lompoc on Bastille Day 2017.
- Year founded: 2013
- Number of bottles produced: 12.000
- In charge of winemaking: Michael Folgeman
- In charge of vineyard management: Michael Folgeman
- Name of Company contact: Michael Fogelman
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +1 805 588 2402
- Website: https://www.swetzercellar.com
308 N 9th St, Unit C
Lompoc, CA 93436USA