Theorem Vineyards is nestled on the northern slope of Diamond Mountain in Calistoga, approximately 1,100 feet above sea level. In this spectacular setting, wine grapes benefit from volcanic soil, minimal fog, ample sunlight, and cooling afternoon winds.
In addition to some 20 acres of planted vineyard, Theorem's home estate includes a cluster of historically significant buildings dating back to the mid 1800s and a new, state-of-the art winemaking facility. In addition to the home vineyard, Theorem owns an additional 34 acres of vineyard on Moon Mountain, just over the county line in Sonoma.
From the two estate vineyards (one each in Napa and Sonoma) these high elevation specialists are crafting deeply expressive wines that authentically reflect grape/place.
- In charge of winemaking: Kathleen Ward
- In charge of vineyard management: Josh Clark
- Name of Company contact: James Cerda
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +1 707 942 2454
- Website: https://www.theoremvineyards.com
255 Petrified Forest Road
Calistoga CA 94515 - USA