Tres Sabores (“three tastes”) was founded in 1999 by winemaker and owner, Julie Johnson, to explore the ‘three savory flavors’ in every glass of wine: the taste of the vine, the terroir, and the good company around the table.
The property is filled with growing history as olives and vines were planted here over a century ago. Today, the farm is a certified organic (CCOF) grower of Cabernet, Zinfandel, Petite Sirah, and Petit Verdot, pomegranates, Meyer lemons, and Olives.
We also raise Guinea fowl and sheep who serve not only as lawn mowers and the mobile fertilization team for the ranch but also ‘go to market’ and are served in some of the finest farm to table restaurants in the Bay Area.
- Number of bottles produced: 42.000
- In charge of winemaking: Julie Johnson
- In charge of vineyard management: Julie Johnson
- Name of Company contact: Julie Johnson
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +1 (707) 967-8027
- Website: https://tressabores.com
1620 S Whitehall Lane