A son of Santa Barbara, Justin Tyler Willett began Tyler in 2005 at the age of 24 with a few barrels tucked away in the corner of the Sta.
Rita Hills cellar he was working in at the time. It was there, as the assistant winemaker, he honed his approach to Chardonnay and Pinot Noir.
Here, Justin makes wines of clarity and poise wines lead with structure and persistence; they evoke confidence, focus and vibrancy.
Justin is the first to tell you that these are virtues of terroir: they are not created in the cellar, but delicately drawn forth. The unique combination of marine soils, a long mild growing season, and cool ocean influence make this a truly wonderful place for growing pinot noir and chardonnay.
- Number of bottles produced: 180.000
- In charge of winemaking: Justin Willett
- In charge of vineyard management: Erik Mallea
- Name of Company contact: Gabe Fabela
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: +1 805 741 7281
- Website: https://www.tylerwinery.com
300 N 12th ST, 4A
93436, Lompoc CA