I started Verdad in 2000 making wines from Spanish grape varieties grown on the Central Coast. I, along with Mike Havens made the first commercial releases of Albariño in California in 2000.
I planted Tempranillo in SB County in 1999 and produced a Tempranillo blend in 2001. I focus on making wines from organic/biodyanmic grapes, when possible. I started making Cabernet Sauvignon in 2014 and now produce a Cabernet Sauvignon from Paso Robles sourced from certified organic grapes.
This vintage I will also make a Cabernet Sauvignon (also sourced from certified organic grapes), from Santa Ynez Valley/Happy Canyon. Also, vintage 2022 I will be making a Godello made from grapes grown in the Tunnel View Vineyard in Santa Maria Valley.
- Number of bottles produced: 27.000
- In charge of winemaking: Louisa Sawyer Lindquist
- Name of Company contact: Louisa Sawyer Lindquist
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +1 805 350 1460
- Website: https://www.verdadandlindquistfamilywines.com
PO Box 998
Santa Maria, 93456 CA