Beaumont Family Wines
Beaumont is a charming, family-run farm and winery situated in the quaint Overberg Village of Bot River. The farm is home to the region’s oldest wine cellar and is steeped in history dating back to the 1700’s.
In 2004, Sebastian Beaumont, having honed his skills working in vineyards, took over the reins in the cellar and has continued to build the Beaumont reputation.
The flagship Chenin Blanc, Hope Marguerite, has received Platter 5-Star ratings 4 times.
- Year founded: 1974
- Number of bottles produced: 240.000
- In charge of winemaking: Sebastian Beaumont
- In charge of vineyard management: Sebastian Beaumont
- Name of Company contact: Kayla Williams or Catherine Miles
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: +1 804 353 1843
- Website: https://www.broadbent.com/
17 S Sheppard St
Richmond VA 23221