Brookdale Estate is the pinnacle of the Rudd family’s passions. Here, Mediterranean varietals, a unique Paarl terroir and unusual winemaking techniques are brought together under the visionary hand of owner, Tim Rudd, and winemaker, Kiara Scott. The first step in this vision – produce fine and interesting wine blends using unusual varietals in a South African context. The second step was opening the doors to the elegant Manor House, set against a dramatic backdrop of the Klein Drakenstein mountains, as a refuge of wellness and a haven of tranquility.
Brookdale Estate has broken ground on the next step in their journey, an upcoming restaurant and tasting lounge where you can once again expect the unexpected with menus crafted by Gary Coetzee and tasting experiences that serve to nourish your mind as much as your palate.
- Number of bottles produced: 59.700
- In charge of winemaking: Kiara Scott
- In charge of vineyard management: Yvonne Coetzee
- Name of Company contact: Kiara Scott
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +7 0722813126
- Website: https://brookdale-estate.com
Hawequa Bos Pad