It takes years to build a Legacy. Even Decades.
Or sometimes Centuries. Groot Constantia wine farm is testimony of how one man’s love for wine established South Africa’s first wine farm in 1685.
In a word, our wines are from rich African soil, crafted to perfection. Groot Constantia memories are part of literature and heritage and embodies the timeless endeavour to perfection.
Furthermore, our heritage stands for growth, life and beauty. Equally important, it is alive and vibrant, like the vineyards we hold dear.
It is in our hearts.
- Number of bottles produced: 650.000
- In charge of winemaking: Daniel Keulder
- In charge of vineyard management: Floricius Beukes
- Name of Company contact: Daniel Keulder
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +27 21 794 5128
- Website: https://grootconstantia.co.za
Groot Constantia Rd, Constantia
Cape Town, 7848