Ken Forrester Wineyards
It is our vision to improve the lot of our employees by growing our business and thereby providing maximum job opportunities in a market that is desperate for support. We go a step further, we farm sustainably with no herbicides or pesticides, we till by hand, hugely labour intensive, but very satisfying, we prune, thin bunches and leaves all by hand and finally we harvest by hand.
This additional employment we hope goes some way to improving the quality of life in our community and we know that if every community looked after their own, no-one would go wanting. This is our proposal, and consequently each bottle is a victory and represents a small change – for the better – in someone’s life.
- Number of bottles produced: 1.800.000
- In charge of winemaking: Ken Forrester
- In charge of vineyard management: Pieter Rossouw
- Name of Company contact: Ken Forrester
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: +27 021 8552374
- Website: https://kenforresterwines.com
Ken Forrester Wines
Corner of Winery Road
7600 Stellembosch South Africa