It was after a meeting of minds between the creator, Carl van Wyk and his Belgian Friends that the first wine-making steps were planned. The marrige between a dream and commercial reality required counter-intuitive thinking and extraordinary courage and faith from the Belgian partners. All wines claim there own uniqueness, with the luxury of choice in 17 different culitvars, we adhere to human priscriptions, but allow nature to prescribe as much as possible.
Our wines are made as natural as possible, native yeast and minimum interference during aging, we try to make the wine as nature intended. Being true to our terroir and ourselves. Our wine ranges excists of 4tierings: Impressions of Nature – which consist out of a white and red blend. Respect for Nature – which is our cultivar true wines. Mystery of Nature – which is our alternative low sulphur wines. And Masterpiece of Nature – which we only release in extraordinary.
- Number of bottles produced: 50.000
- In charge of winemaking: Jolene Le Roux
- In charge of vineyard management: Carl Van Wyk
- Name of Company contact: Jolene Or Carl
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +27 28 007 0087
- Website: https://olivedalevineyards.com
Olivedale Private Vineyards