The Sadie Family Wines
Eben Sadie is considered one of the great preservationists and visionaries in the new generation of South African winemakers. To Eben, the vineyard and fruit are part of the story—the truest
expression of his art and philosophy.
The wine writer Neal Martin recently called Sadie an “outspoken, peripatetic, terroir-obsessed winemaker who has been instrumental in putting Swartland on the map.
He produces a small portfolio of comparatively expensive, but highly coveted wines based on Rhone varieties sourced from his seemingly never-ending search for pockets of old bush vines and unique terroirs. These are cerebral wines built to age.
- Year founded: 1999
- Number of bottles produced: n/d
- In charge of winemaking: Eben Sabie
- In charge of vineyard management: Eben Sabie
- Name of Company contact: Kayla Williams or Catherine Miles
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +1 804 353 1843
- Website: https://www.broadbent.com/
17 S Sheppard St
Richmond VA 23221