The Cape’s first farm, established in 1682, has come a long way from its humble beginnings.
Just 20 minutes from the bustling heart of the Mother City, Steenberg feels miles from the world. Steenberg Farm boasts the 5-Star Steenberg Hotel, with 24 rooms encapsulating the dictum of understated luxury, offering spectacular views and discreet, personalised service.
The original Manor House has been lovingly restored and declared a Provincial Heritage Site. Here the legendary elegance and traditions of the 17th century blend harmoniously with the most refined comforts and conveniences of our modern age.
A diverse dining destination with two restaurants is complemented by a tasting of award-winning wines at the Tasting Room. A visually spectacular and technically challenging 18-hole golf course features as part of the beautiful scenery at Steenberg Farm.
- Number of bottles produced: 840.000
- In charge of winemaking: Elunda Basson
- In charge of vineyard management: Vlok Hanekom
- Name of Company contact: Chanel Conradie
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +27 (02) 17132211
- Website: https://www.steenbergfarm.com
Steenberg Estate, Steenberg Road
Constantia Valley, 7945, Cape Town