THE WATERFORD WAY
Waterford Estate – our home – created to preserve the footprint of nature, the vigour of the vines and to share lasting memories with family and friends through wine.
We believe that truly great wine will carry you away to the place of origin and therefore we are committed to ensuring that every bottle of Waterford Estate bestows a sense of belonging.
The passion that guides us in our pursuit of excellence is evident in all aspects of Waterford Estate – from the warm welcoming of guests to our passion for conservation. This is our Waterford Way.
- Number of bottles produced: 500.000
- In charge of winemaking: Mark le Roux
- In charge of vineyard management: David Van Schalkwyk
- Name of Company contact: Jeremy Maarschalk
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +27 21 880 5300
- Website: https://www.waterfordestate.co.za
Upper Blaauwklippen Rd, Helderberg