The excellence of Langhe wines is a complex result, an outcome of the richness of a territory and the skill of wise entrepreneurs who shape it to create a unique products. The secret of success for the Ceretto family lies in many different elements. First and foremost the land and its uniqueness but, it is inot enough; it takes the passion and knowledge of people working the land.
It was Riccardo Ceretto, in the 30s, who had the foresight to start producing wines in the area, but it was his sons Bruno and Marcello Ceretto that raised the stakes, starting to buy the most prestigious vineyards in the areas of Barolo and Barbaresco, taking on the challenge to enhance the characteristic quality of the Langhe and the standard of its wines.
Currently the winery is run by the 3rd generation, the cousins Lisa, Roberta, Alessandro and Federico who choose a different agricultural approach for the 160 hectars of wineyards. Now, Ceretto’s new way involves non-invasive practices and no use of herbicides or chemicals.
- Number of bottles produced: 950.000
- In charge of winemaking: Alessandro Ceretto
- In charge of vineyard management: Gianluigi Marenco
- Name of Company contact: Chiara Piccatto
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +39 0173 282582
- Website: https://www.ceretto.com
Loc. San Cassiano 34